Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

OK....just got some new supplements a few days ago....CellMass and NO Xplode, and I tell you what these supplements fucking rock! Well the NO Xplode rocks, its has some creatine in it, but it is a pre workout supplement that pretty much gets you mentally and physically feeling GREAT. You just have so much energy its unbelievable, i don't think it is possible to have a bad workout with this stuff, the pump you get is amazing. The CellMass i've only been using for a few days, but my buddy stacks CellMass with the NO Xplode and he thinks its the best out there, so i'm excited to see how good this stuff will work in a month...three months...a year.

I'm still doing a shitload of cardio though, so my weight gain won't be as big as it could be, but I wanna make sure most of the weight I gain is lean muscle mass, I figure i'll go until I reach somewhere round 190, then hold steady there. I think i can reach 190 within a year...so thats my goal.

That'll be all...just a short blog because I was excited about my new supplement

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home