Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Here's the answer to my last post,
I did call, but it's not what I wanted to do or what I would've normally done against this type of player. First problem I had was putting him on a hand that could warrant a cold call on the flop and turn, the flop was KQ6 rainbow, so thought he either had KQ or J10, so when I bet on the turn, he most likely would've laid down J10, or raised with KQ, but he only called which really confused me and made it hard for me to figure out what he had. He didn't have a set of 6's, or Q', beecause Q's he would've reraised preflop and 6's he just wouldn't play to a raise. So when I bet the river I picked up FOUR tells when he reraised, usually I only need one to make the right decision, all of his tells screamed strength. So now I have a big problem, II have invested over $185 of my kiddies and do not wanna let them go easily, AND I was getting a large price on my money on the river, But the only hand that he could possibly have here is either KQ or a stone cold bluff, I was telling myself to fold, because this dude simply didn't bluff, but for some reason pushed my chips in the middle and he showed down KQ. This is a prime example why I should be splitting my time between online and live as I need to keep my game in shape to follow my reads live and make these tough laydowns, like my poker conscience (sp?) tells me. It was a very tough laydown, but a laydown I should've been able to make.

On to some other things now, I just finished the month and the downswing finally ended thank god! I ended up making $313.20, which I am actually VERY happy with as was down over $1000 a little over a week ago. My excel program got erased somehow AGAIN, so I made another one, and my stats for the year go like this:
Total Report

Cash Earnings $3,341.49
Cash Hands 38,173
Cash Hours 243.8
Cash Hourly Rate $13.71
Cash per 100 Hands $8.75 about 5BB/100
Tourney Earnings ($1,693.80)
Tourney Hours 96
Tourney Hourly ($17.64)
Tourney Events 55
Tourney Cashes 13
Cash % 23.64%
Total Earnings $1,647.69
Total Hours 339.8
Total Hourly $4.85

Not too bad, not too good either, my tourney cash percentage is pretty good throuogh the last two months, but I can't seem to get deep into them to get the real cash. Another gay sidenote, my truck got broken into for the FOURTH time, and this time they got everything, and totally fucked everything up, these fucking lowlifes not only had no clue what they were doing, but they may get caught all for stealing a $1500 system that they probably only sold for $300, unfortunately won't be gettinig my stuff back, but if I can charge these fucking douchebags with anything I will. I am sick of deadbeats breaking into my truck and taking my shit. The best part about it is they broke my window, so its parked outside wide open to anyone, no big deal thoo, there isn't anything left to steal, weell some idiot, went through my whole truck last night looking for something to steal!!!! Seriously, how dumb are people, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that my truck had already been burgarlrized, (sp?)I mean come one, window broken, dash tore out, handles ripped off, not too hard to figure out that everything is gone already. Seriously, I never get mad enough to get into fights, but if I ever saw one of these lowlifes, I would beat the mother fucker to a bloddy pulp. Well, that is about it, until my next rant.

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home