Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I SUCK AT PB&J SANDWICHES. Just made one tonight, and I officially suck. Now onto some other things. My roommate decided to check out pokerworld, a site we used to prop on. Now this site pays 100% rakeback on all games, bu they never really had any NL games going, and since I like to multi-table those, it was a short lived relationship. Well, he now saw that the site has merged with someone and has an abundance of games going, so I have gotten back onto the website, and should be making roughly $2000 in rakeback alone!!!!! Not to mention this particular site had really soft, loose games, which is what I was looking for. Eurobet was WAY too tight for me. I think it shouldn't be that hard to make anywhere from $4000 to $6000 month on this site, so I am quite excited to see how this goes. I am also teaching junior golf for an extra $200 a month, to help out with some drinking, golf, bowling, and beer money.

Now onto something a little different for me. For all of you that know me personally, know I have been trying to gain weight for the last three years, and to no avail have been stuck between 140 and 155. So I did a little bit of research last week, and found out that you can't just simply workout and expect to gain weight. Some people are able to do that, but most cannot , you must eat properly to gain/lose weight as well. I will be starting a diet consisting of 6 to 8 small meals a day, focusing on consuming LOTS of protein and calories. The important thing is the calories, with most calories comes protein, so I need to consume lots of calories and burn them off working out, keeping the protein. Therefore I will be doing, one week of "bulking," eating and weightlifting, and one week of "cutting," not eating much, lots of cardio. This should provide a steady, strong increase in my weight, but we will have to see.

Also, my uncle is doing an NCAA board so if any of you degenerates want in, send me an email and i'll get you the link.

Until next time...

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home