Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Ok, so I was a little tilted when I wrote my last blog, but who wouldn't be after losing a couple $1000 pots and thinking they have gone broke. Well, I found some cash, and recouped about $300 of my losses today so I can deal with that. More importantly I played like 2000 hands today, so that will be some nice rakeback, BUT here is the problem. I now know that my bankroll is extremely fragile on this website as the games are EXTREMELY loose, so I have decided that I WILL be getting a job (20-30 hours) to help with bills and pad my bankroll along the way, I figure I will only need it for a month or two, but it should take a ton of stress off my shoulders and really help me focus and play my "A" game. I also want to go back to school and finish my degree, so I need to register still, so I don't have to pay out of state tuition. I figure for this site i'll need at least a $6000 bankroll, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but since I just moved here and other bills that popped up, my bankroll isn't large enough. I'll have it up to $6000 in two months maximum, so I think I can suck it up and work for two months. Until my next blurb...

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home