Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Unbelievable, I have never had such a cold streak in my life, and guess what it busted me. I can't believe these clowns on this website fucking outdrawing me over and over, my bankroll is gone, it got depleted in two hours playin WITHIN my bankroll. The only thing with these games is there isnt a max on them. Lets go through the donks drawin out on me. I call in late position with 1010 vs 3 players, flop is QJ10, EP bets $30, I raise to $150, trying to shut out any draws and get two calls!!!! turn is rag, $500 in pot, I move in for $350, and get two call again! River is an ace, just fucking great, I know that card had to kill me, yup, they both called all those bets with KJ!!!!! Seriously, what the fuck, how do players put in that much money on the flop or turn, unbelievable, this was a .50-$1 game!!!!!!!!!!, how these players get that much money on that game i have no clue, its so furstrating. I proceeded to run bad until I eventually stuffed my last $400 into a $300 pot with 1010, and board reading 7622 rainbow, player calls it with 89, and naturally hits his str8 on the river. Talk about sickening, I'm starting to think the poker gods think its funny to fuck me over and over. Well they've done it, I have gone broke, have no clue how I am gonna make it out here, because a regular job just wont cover the bills. I am at the bottom of bottom right now, and have no idea what to do, sometimes I wish I was just god awful at poker, so I wouldn't think of making a living playing it, and wouldn't have gotten kicked out of school for playing it, and in turn would have my life back on track. But no, I know I can play this stupid fucking game for a living, but I continue to get shit on by things, the deck, my truck, other bills and fees. I guess the only thing i have to look forward to is since I have hit rock bottom, there is only one way to go, and that is up. Time to look for some work, oh wait, I can't because my fucking truck is broken down and I have to use money to pay my bills this month, things just couldn't be any worse than they are right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home