Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, August 15, 2010

First off, Grandma, if you read my blog, skip this one...its vulgar haha.

This blog will have nothing to do with poker, and all to do with how I hate the clientele at my place of employment. If you have worked in some sort of customer service field in the past decade, you have probably noticed how people have become more needy and really a pain in the ass to deal with. Well, I think I have found the job with the neediest clients in Minnesota.

Let's begin with my bashing of these pathetic people....

1. Last weekend I had a woman come up and tell me the soda machine ate her $2, I apologized and told her there was nothing I could do as we dont deal with the machines, we just let the company put them in here for the convenience of our guests. She gets pissed and demands a refund or a comp to the restaurant for a fucking orange juice. Ok, now I am able to do this, but she has just pushed me over the edge by being a raging cuntasaurus rex over fucking $2! So I proceed to tell her politely that it isnt within my worldly powers to refund her or comp her and if she wants her money back she's better off calling the soda company...Heh, take that bitch....NNNOOOOOO!!!! she isnt done, now she wants me to find the number for her to call the vending company, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THE NUMBER IS? So I walk over to the machine and start looking for a number ( as if this dumb bitch couldnt look for herself ) and just on a whim, decide to press the orange juice button....well what do ya know? its fucking sold out. I tell her this and she continues to have a conniption because she doesnt want water and the machine wont give her her money back. I proceed to tell her that i have to get back to the front desk to do my job....in other words, I was politely telling her to fuck off.

2. At 5:30 am yesterday morning I get a call asking when the pool opens, I tell her 8 am, she gets a little huffy and than hangs up on me. Two seconds later calls back and says well can you open the door to the pool so I can sit in the hot tub? What part of "the pool is open at 8 am" did this cunt muscle not understand? I say no, I cannot, pool is open at 8 ma'am....She flips out on me: " Why do you wait until 8 am to open the pool when there isnt even a lifeguard on duty?? I just want to sit in the hottub? I want to speak to a manager, we better get some sort of compensation for this inconvenience, let me speak to your manager now!" BITCH! ITS FUCKING 5:30 AM, THERE ISNT A FUCKING MANAGER HERE, AND FURTHERMORE, WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR SOBER MIND WANTS TO GO SIT IN THE COCKSUCKING HOTTUB AT 5:30 AM, THIS ISNT A FUCKING CLUBMED, ITS A FUCKING HOTEL!!!

3. Now I'm dealing with this Qigong Group shit....they're like a spiritual healing, all natural type of batshit crazy people. So far they havent been too bad, just super needy, super needy equals me getting bitter. Than the shove that puts me over the edge. Woman walks down at 11:30 pm and asks for a blanket ( They have a blanket in their closet, but she refuses to believe me ) so I walk back to laundry to grab her a blanket and go figure, we dont have any. I can feel my blood starting to boil now, so I grab a duvet (sp?) and ask her if thats ok, im out of blankets....This succubus proceeds to lay into me for not having a blanket. I go about my business and tell her i'll ask maintainence to look for one at Burlington. She storms off.
Wouldnt you just take the duvet or 3 so at least you have something? Well this is no ordinary freak, i'll get to that in a bit. Maintainence finds a blanket and I go to bring it to their room....chair outside of the room? Thats odd. Knock on the door, three times...finally a woman answers and she's fucking crying, I look in the room and its dark with four ugly trollops sitting in a circle with candles lit, all fucking crying. WTF????!!!!! These fucking whack jobs are probably putting a hex or curse on me as I type.

I have so many more of these irritating stories, and as most of you probably know, it doesnt take much to irritate me, and it isnt just these guests I hate, when it comes down to it I hate people in general, all fucking people. If I dont know you, or you arent a friend of a friend and I meet you...I hate you. if you are a hot chick trying to get me to buy you a drink...I hate you, I hate you so much that i'll try to sleep with you so I can "accidentally" stick my dick in your ass as payback, take that bitch. If you are a guy who cuts in front of me to order a drink...I hate you most of all, and I will spend the rest of the night cockblocking you. I just really hate people, people suck, its no wonder the terrorists hate us, cuz as a whole, we are one needy, self righteous, spoiled country. I've come to the realization that there is no inbetween love/hate for me.....Friends/Family, love you....anybody else...probably hate you. If you are my friend, than you probably hate people as well, and that is probably why we are friends, because we can sit around and make fun of how pathetic people are to make ourselves feel better, which in turn that means i hate me, and i suck....so I guess that really does mean all people suck.

Rant over

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home