Bakken's Poker and Random Blog

Daily posts about poker and other random stuff.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Two Harbors, Minnesota, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well...I decided I'd write this blog to unsteam a bit as I am closing in a being down $1K today, I haven't been playing too bad but have made some shit plays, like moving in preflop with AK in a TIGHT cash game. Now onto my previous week or so.

We got into Vegas and pretty muched got wasted every night, the first place we looked at was a nice apartment, so we signed the lease there, and it was all fun and games from there on out. We found a good bowling alley on Fremont St. and ended up stumbling our way into a strip club, although it was fun they are definately -EV in a large way.

We then took the red-eye into Chicago, which SUCKED. I can't believe I was able to make it to Ferris State. I stayed up for like 44 hours straight, I got to Ferris and made my rounds, and decided it was time to get drunk. We had a blast up there, it included us taking a cab ride in the back of a pickup truck during a blizzard, and Cory Brownell, the kid who I first met freshmen year wouldn't even swear, now he is drinking like a madman and disappearing to girls houses, haha, how college corrupts people.

Now, I am back at Mike's house in Mukwonago, WI, packing up some more stuff before we drive down to Vegas. Hopefully my next blog will be about how I dragged myself out of this enormous hole.

-Bakken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home